While you might've set your clocks ahead an hour, Alaska Airlines has set its Daylight Savings sale ahead another day, so if you missed out on these epic deals you've got one more chance to spring ahead with fares starting as low as $20 one-way, with no tickets above $99 one-way.
Yep, you read that right – flights across the country, to Alaska, and even to Hawaii, which we've posted here are all under $198 roundtrip! Travel is valid through May, and you can book with confidence if your travel plans change with Alaska's current waiver on fees.
Other major carriers such as American, Delta, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, and United often price match along many of the routes, so make sure to compare to find the best deal for your spring getaway.
The advertised travel period and travel days of the week are listed below. Some routes have low fares outside of these dates and/or for travel on other days of the week.
- Travel Period: March 23 - May 20, 2020.
- Travel Days of the Week: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays for most routes.
- Blackout Dates: None listed.
Click on the fare details below for more booking info.
Tickets must be purchased by Monday, March 9, 2020, at 11:59 pm PT.
All fares are nonstop and also work in the reverse direction.
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas $40 roundtrip
- San Jose to Los Angeles $40 roundtrip
- Portland to Seattle $40 roundtrip
- Spokane to Boise $40 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Las Vegas $97 roundtrip
- Santa Rosa to Los Angeles $97 roundtrip
- Seattle to Missoula $97 roundtrip
- San Diego to Monterey $97 roundtrip
- Portland to San Jose $97 roundtrip
- Palm Springs to San Francisco $97 roundtrip
- Reno to Seattle $117 roundtrip
- Denver to Seattle $117 roundtrip
- Seattle to Burbank $117 roundtrip
- Austin to San Diego $137 roundtrip
- Dallas Love Field to San Francisco $137 roundtrip
- Albuquerque to Portland $137 roundtrip
- Oklahoma City to Seattle $177 roundtrip
Cross-Country Flights on Sale
- Chicago-ORD to Los Angles $137 roundtrip
- San Francisco to New Orleans $137 roundtrip
- Seattle to Nashville $177 roundtrip
- Milwaukee to Seattle $177 roundtrip
- Tampa to Seattle $197 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Boston $197 roundtrip
- New York-JFK to Los Angeles $197 roundtrip
- Los Angeles to Newark $197 roundtrip
- Atlanta to Seattle $197 roundtrip
- Washington DC to Los Angeles $197 roundtrip
- Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles $197 roundtrip
- San Jose to Newark $197 roundtrip
- Newark to San Francisco $197 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Orlando $197 roundtrip
- Baltimore to San Francisco $197 roundtrip
- Portland to Boston $197 roundtrip
- San Diego to Orlando $197 roundtrip
Flights to Alaska on Sale
- Los Angeles to Anchorage $197 roundtrip
- Chicago-ORD to Anchorage $197 roundtrip
- Portland to Anchorage $197 roundtrip
- Phoenix to Anchorage $197 roundtrip
- Seattle to Anchorage $197 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Anchorage $197 roundtrip
- Seattle to Juneau $197 roundtrip
- Seattle to Fairbanks $197 roundtrip
- Seattle to Ketchikan $197 roundtrip
Flights to Hawaii on Sale
These fares include one carry-on bag plus one small personal item. Checked bag fees start at $30 each way.
Saver Fares allow for limited seat selection in the back of the aircraft. However, finding seats next to a travel partner may be difficult on some routes. If you choose not to select a seat, one will be assigned to you during check-in.
Related: How to Fly Alaska Airlines
Alaska's Main fares are usually around $10-$35 more each way and include a wider selection of seats to choose from and allow ticket changes/upgrades for a fee. Checked bag fees are the same $30 each way.
Other major airlines that are matching are mostly Basic Economy fares with similar restrictions. The main difference is that United's Basic Economy only includes a small personal item. Southwest does not sell Basic Economy and includes two free checked bags.
As an example, I found seats departing Washington DC IAD on Wednesday, April 29, returning from Los Angeles LAX on Wednesday, May 6, 2020, for $197 roundtrip.