Book your spring or summer trip now and save big! So-called "full service" airlines like JetBlue, American, and Delta have lowered fares for domestic travel to just $22 one-way or $43 roundtrip on several routes. United also has some super low fares, which is all in response to the ultra-low-cost carriers Frontier and Spirit lowering fares on even more routes to these same rock-bottom prices. Peak summer travel is available!
For fares listed below, I've kept this round-up around the $100 mark or less, but there are other great deals on flights to airports all across the nation for under $150 roundtrip. So, make sure to see what's available from your local airport here.
This sale is unadvertised, but I'll give the general details for availability below.
- Travel Period: March through early September.
- Travel Days of the Week: Daily (mid-week travel in some months).
- Blackout Dates: Some routes have higher prices for July travel, but others are have limited peak summer availability.
This sale is unadvertised and fares may jump at any moment. Try many different sites if you are finding prices increase as inventory is going quickly and may still be available on another booking engine.
Take advantage of change fee waivers and book with confidence knowing that any flight booked right now can be changed without a fee if you decide not to take the trip.
All fares are nonstop and also work in the reverse direction.
- Boston to Ft. Lauderdale $43 roundtrip, nonstop
- Boston to New Orleans $43 roundtrip, nonstop
- Atlanta to Ft. Lauderdale $43 roundtrip, nonstop
- Ft. Lauderdale to New Orleans $43 roundtrip, nonstop
- Boston to Ft. Myers $43 roundtrip, nonstop
- Atlanta to Orlando $43 roundtrip, nonstop
- New Orleans to Miami $43 roundtrip, nonstop
- Austin to Orlando $43 roundtrip, nonstop
- Chicago to Ft. Lauderdale $45 roundtrip, nonstop
- Long Beach to San Francisco $49 roundtrip, nonstop
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas $49 roundtrip, nonstop
- Boston to Orlando $57 roundtrip, nonstop
- Philadelphia to Ft. Lauderdale $57 roundtrip, nonstop
- Richmond to Miami $57 roundtrip, nonstop
- Cleveland to Boston $57 roundtrip, nonstop
- Philadelphia to Miami $57 roundtrip, nonstop
- Chicago to Orlando $57 roundtrip, nonstop
- Charlotte to Philadelphia $60 roundtrip, nonstop
- Chicago to Miami $67 roundtrip, nonstop
- Philadelphia to Ft. Myers $69 roundtrip, nonstop
- Chicago to Philadelphia $75 roundtrip, nonstop
- New York to Orlando $77 roundtrip, nonstop
- Chicago to Ft. Myers $77 roundtrip, nonstop
- Atlanta to Newark $79 roundtrip, nonstop
- Detroit to Philadelphia $79 roundtrip, nonstop
- Minneapolis to Philadelphia $87 roundtrip, nonstop
- Baltimore to Los Angeles $85 roundtrip, nonstop - Regular Economy fare on United!
- Atlanta to Miami $89 roundtrip, nonstop
- Boston to Miami $99 roundtrip, nonstop
Check out all of our current finds from your city for more super deals across the nation.
All of these fares include a carry-on bag plus a small personal item except United which only allows for an individual item that fits under the seat in front of you. The first checked bag is $30 each way.
Seat assignments are not included with these fares, seats will be assigned at random upon check-in or you may be able to pay a fee to choose a specific seat.
Related: How to Avoid Paying Airline Seat Fees
The upgrade to a Main Cabin Economy fare varies greatly depending on the route. Some routes can be upgraded for as little as $30 roundtrip, but we've seen others where the difference in price is around $200. This type of fare includes advanced seat selection and allows ticket changes/upgrades for a fee. On United, this type of fare also includes a full-size carry-on bag, whereas Basic Economy does not. The first checked bag fee is still $30 each way.
Some routes may have similar or slightly lower fares on Frontier, Spirit, or Sun Country but these airlines only include a small personal item at the lowest fares, and you'll likely pay more in the end if you are unable to travel that light.
As an example, I found a flight departing Boston BOS on Wednesday, July 8, returning from Ft. Lauderdale FLL on Saturday, July 11, for $43 roundtrip.
Stay on top of breaking sales, fare drops, and more! Follow us on Twitter @Airfarewatchdog. And make sure to sign up for FREE airfare alerts to be notified when prices drop.
Featured image: Shutterstock