While you might've set your clocks ahead an hour, Alaska Airlines has set its Daylight Savings sale ahead another week, so March-forward this spring with fares starting as low as $25 one-way, with no nonstop tickets above $99 one-way.
Yep, you read that right – flights across America, up to Alaska, and even over to Hawaii, which we've posted here are all under $198 roundtrip! Travel is valid through June, and you can book with confidence if your travel plans change with Alaska's current waiver on fees.
Other major carriers such as American, Delta, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, and United often price match along many of the routes, so make sure to compare to find the best deal for your spring getaway.
The advertised travel period and travel days of the week are listed below. Some routes have low fares outside of these dates and/or for travel on other days of the week.
- Travel Period: March 24 - June 10, 2020.
- Travel Days of the Week: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays for most routes.
- Blackout Dates: May 21 - May 25, 2020.
Click on the fare details below for more booking info.
Tickets must be purchased by Monday, March 16, 2020, at 11:59 pm PDT.
All fares are nonstop and also work in the reverse direction.
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas $49 roundtrip
- San Jose to Los Angeles $49 roundtrip
- Seattle to Portland $49 roundtrip
- San Diego to San Jose $49 roundtrip
- Spokane to Boise $50 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Los Angeles $77 roundtrip
- San Diego to San Francisco $77 roundtrip
- Portland to Everett $93 roundtrip
- Seattle to Kalispell $97 roundtrip
- San Diego to Monterey $97 roundtrip
- Portland to Oakland $97 roundtrip
- Redmond to San Francisco $97 roundtrip
- Seattle to Salt Lake City $117 roundtrip
- Denver to Seattle $117 roundtrip
- Seattle to Burbank $117 roundtrip
- Austin to San Jose $137 roundtrip
- Portland to Palm Springs $137 roundtrip
- Albuquerque to Portland $137 roundtrip
- Omaha to Seattle $177 roundtrip
- Seattle to Minneapolis $177 roundtrip
Cross-Country Flights on Sale
- Chicago-ORD to Los Angles $137 roundtrip
- San Francisco to New Orleans $137 roundtrip
- New York-JFK to San Francisco $177 roundtrip
- Los Angeles to Boston $177 roundtrip
- Boston to Portland $177 roundtrip
- Atlanta to Seattle $177 roundtrip
- New York-JFK to Los Angeles $177 roundtrip
- Los Angeles to Newark $177 roundtrip
- Milwaukee to Seattle $177 roundtrip
- Baltimore to San Francisco $177 roundtrip
- Nashville to Seattle $177 roundtrip
- Newark to San Jose $177 roundtrip
- Los Angeles to Baltimore $187 roundtrip
- Tampa to Seattle $197 roundtrip
- Washington DC-National to Los Angeles $197 roundtrip
- Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles $197 roundtrip
- Pittsburgh to Seattle $197 roundtrip
- Washington DC-Dulles to San Francisco $197 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Orlando $197 roundtrip
- Portland to New York-JFK $197 roundtrip
- San Diego to Orlando $197 roundtrip
Flights to Alaska on Sale
- Los Angeles to Anchorage $198 roundtrip
- Chicago-ORD to Anchorage $198 roundtrip
- Portland to Anchorage $198 roundtrip
- Seattle to Anchorage $198 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Anchorage $198 roundtrip
- Seattle to Juneau $198 roundtrip
- Seattle to Fairbanks $198 roundtrip
- Seattle to Ketchikan $198 roundtrip
Flights to Hawaii on Sale
These fares include one carry-on bag plus one small personal item. Checked bag fees start at $30 each way.
Saver Fares allow for limited seat selection in the back of the aircraft. However, finding seats next to a travel partner may be difficult on some routes. If you choose not to select a seat, one will be assigned to you during check-in.
Related: How to Fly Alaska Airlines
Alaska's Main fares are usually around $10-$35 more each way and include a wider selection of seats to choose from and allow ticket changes/upgrades for a fee. Checked bag fees are the same $30 each way.
Other major airlines that are matching are mostly Basic Economy fares with similar restrictions. The main difference is that United's Basic Economy only includes a small personal item. Southwest does not sell Basic Economy and includes two free checked bags.
As an example, I found seats departing Philadelphia PHL on Saturday, May 9, returning from Seattle SEA on Wednesday, May 13, 2020, for $197 roundtrip.