Extended for another day, JetBlue's Tick-Tock Sale discounts domestic and international destinations for travel through mid-June. Find fares from $33 one-way or $77 roundtrip (roundtrip is not required), among the destinations Orlando, Las Vegas, Austin, Nassau, Montego Bay, and many more options. Tick-tock, the clock on JetBlue's limited-time sale winds down tonight, March 12.
- Travel Period: March 18 - June 18
- Travel Days of the Week: Mondays - Thursdays
- Blackout Dates: April 8 - 23, May 21 - 25
Updated: Tickets must be purchased by Thursday, March 12, at 11:59 pm ET or local time.
Sample Sale Fares
- Boston to Orlando $77 roundtrip
- Ft. Lauderdale to Nassau $78 roundtrip
- New York City JFK to Orlando $78 roundtrip
- Long Beach to Las Vegas $78 roundtrip
- Orlando to Austin $78 roundtrip
- Long Beach to Reno $78 roundtrip
- Boston to Buffalo $88 roundtrip
- Cleveland to Ft. Lauderdale $98 roundtrip
- New York City to Worcester $108 roundtrip
- Atlanta to Boston $118 roundtrip
- Chicago to Boston $128 roundtrip
- New York City JFK to Raleigh $138 roundtrip
- Boston to Austin $148 roundtrip
- Washington, DC DCA to West Palm Beach $148 roundtrip
- Atlanta to New York City JFK $158 roundtrip
- Ft. Lauderdale to Aguadilla $158 roundtrip
- Orlando to Port au Prince, Haiti $158 roundtrip
- Albany to Ft. Lauderdale $178 roundtrip
- Ft. Lauderdale to Montego Bay, Jamaica $178 roundtrip
Related: How to Fly JetBlue
These fares only include one small personal item and one standard piece of carry-on luggage. Checked bag fees start at $35 each way for one, $45 for the second.
Basic Blue fares require a charge for advanced seat assignments, or you can skip this step and choose your seat from what is available during check-in for free. Blue fares include standard advanced seat selection during booking.
Searching JetBlue's site, I found seats departing Boston BOS on March 18, with a return flight from Orlando MCO on March 25 for $77 roundtrip.
Stay on top of breaking sales, fare drops, and more! Follow us on Twitter @Airfarewatchdog. And make sure to sign up for FREE airfare alerts to be notified when prices drop.