Plan your spring getaway now and book a cheap flight down to sunny Florida for a does of Vitamin D. Nonstop flights to airports across the Sunshine State are available for as little as $53 roundtrip or $26 one-way on "full-service" airlines like American, Delta, JetBlue, United, and Southwest.
For fares listed below, I've kept this round-up around the $100 mark or less, but there are other great deals on flights to airports all across Florida for under $150 roundtrip. So, make sure to see what's available from your local airport here.
This sale is unadvertised, but I'll give the general details for availability below.
- Travel Period: March through May and early June, although other routes valid through summer.
- Travel Days of the Week: Midweek travel on most routes, but other days of the week may be available on select city pairs.
- Blackout Dates: Mid-April on most routes.
This sale is unadvertised and fares may jump at any moment. Try many different sites if you are finding prices increase as inventory is going quickly and may still be available on another booking engine.
All fares are nonstop and also work in the reverse direction.
Cheap Flights to Orlando (MCO)
- Charlotte to Orlando $60 roundtrip
- Boston to Orlando $83 roundtrip
- Atlanta to Orlando $87 roundtrip
- Newark to Orlando $97 roundtrip
- Chicago-ORD to Orlando $97 roundtrip
- Houston-IAH to Orlando $97 roundtrip
- Washington DC-IAD to Orlando $97 roundtrip
- Austin to Orlando $113 roundtrip
- Raleigh to Orlando $117 roundtrip
- Cincinnati to Orlando $119 roundtrip
Cheap Flights to Miami (MIA)
- Chicago-ORD to Miami $53 roundtrip
- Charlotte to Miami $96 roundtrip
- Houston-IAH to Miami $97 roundtrip
- Atlanta to Miami $99 roundtrip
- Richmond to Miami $99 roundtrip
- Newark to Miami $107 roundtrip
- Philadelphia to Miami $113 roundtrip
Cheap Flights to Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- Chicago-ORD to Ft. Lauderdale $53 roundtrip
- Charlotte to Ft. Lauderdale $62 roundtrip
- Philadelphia to Ft. Lauderdale $83 roundtrip
- Houston-IAH to Ft. Lauderdale $97 roundtrip
- Cleveland to Ft. Lauderdale $97 roundtrip
- Atlanta to Ft. Lauderdale $99 roundtrip
- New Orleans to Ft. Lauderdale $99 roundtrip
- Richmond to Ft. Lauderdale $99 roundtrip
- Austin to Ft. Lauderdale $102 roundtrip
- Cincinnati to Ft. Lauderdale $119 roundtrip
Cheap Flights to Tampa (TPA)
- Chicago-ORD to Tampa $97 roundtrip
- Denver to Tampa $97 roundtrip
- Newark to Tampa $97 roundtrip
- Houston-IAH to Tampa $97 roundtrip
- Detroit to Tampa $137 roundtrip
Cheap Flights to Ft. Myers (RSW)
- Chicago-ORD to Ft. Myers $97 roundtrip
- Newark to Ft. Myers $97 roundtrip
- Boston to Ft. Myers $99 roundtrip
- Philadelphia to Ft. Myers $101 roundtrip
Cheap Flights to Jacksonville (JAX)
- Chicago-ORD to Jacksonville $97 roundtrip
- Raliegh to Jacksonville $97 roundtrip
- Detroit to Jacksonville $97 roundtrip
Please note, Southwest fares are only available on Southwest.com. Other carriers regularly match these sale fares, so be sure to compare to find the best deal.
All of these fares include a carry-on bag plus a small personal item except United which only allows for an individual item that fits under the seat in front of you. The first checked bag is $30 each way on all airlines except Southwest. Southwest includes two free checked bags.
Seat assignments are not included with these fares, seats will be assigned at random upon check-in. Southwest has an open seating policy where you choose your seat as you board the aircraft.
The upgrade to a Main Cabin Economy fare varies greatly depending on the route. Some routes can be upgraded for as little as $30 roundtrip, but we've seen others where the difference in price is around $200. This type of fare includes advanced seat selection and allows ticket changes/upgrades for a fee. The first checked bag fee is still $30 each way.
Some routes may have similar or slightly lower fares on Frontier, Spirit, or Sun Country but these airlines only include a small personal item at the lowest fares, and you'll likely pay more in the end if you are unable to travel that light.
As an example, I found a flight departing Chicago ORD on Wednesday, April 1, returning from Ft. Lauderdale FLL on Wednesday, April 22, 2020, for $53 roundtrip.