Southwest is having a turkey sale on select routes. Hopefully one of them is yours.
Here's the fine print:
Additional taxes, fees, and restrictions:
- Available only on southwest.com.
- 14-day advance purchase is required.
- Purchase November 7 through November 10, 2008, midnight central standard time.
- Travel November 21 through November 28, 2008.
- Blackout date: November 26, 2008.
- Offer applies to Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service.
- Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.50 for each flight segment. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.
- This fare is available for one-way travel.
- Seats are limited and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Fares do not include airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9 and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5 one-way.
- If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare's rules apply.
- Fares are nonrefundable but (except for tickets purchased through our Group Tickets program) may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the full unrestricted fare.
All products and services mentioned on Airfarewatchdog are independently selected by our team of expert travelers. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.