Enter the DRAFT Magazine "500 Years of German Beer Culture" sweepstakes by December 15, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip to Germany for two, including airfare, accommodations, ground transportation, brewery tour, and some meals.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press "Submit." Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
RELATED: Win a 4-Day Trip to Saint Lucia for 2
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the grand prize: $5,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The AARP Discount: Spend $12 to Save Up to $400 on Flights
- The Trump Effect on Travel: Some Early Indicators
- United's New Basic Economy Fares - How Low Can You Go?
Read the original story: Win a Beer Lover's Trip to Germany for 2 by Tim Winship, who is a regular contributor to SmarterTravel.