During our August Twitter chat, we’re going to talk about fall travel! In this #AWDTravelChat we’ll discuss fall travel destinations, planning, deals and more! Join us Tuesday, August 2nd at 11AM ET as we discuss fall travel. Below are directions on how to participate and a preview of the questions.
Follow and participate in the conversation:
- Follow @Airfarewatchdog on Twitter.
- Search for the hashtag #AWDTravelChat and click the “All” search option to follow the conversation.
- Include the hashtag #AWDTravelChat in your tweets and begin each tweet by noting the question which you are answering, for example, “A1:” to answer Question 1
- 11:02 AM – Q1: How do you budget and save money for fall travel? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:07 AM – Q2: When do you spend the most on fall travel? During the beginning or end of the season? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:12 AM – Q3: Best way to save on airfare this fall? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:17 AM – Q4: What’s the best airfare deal you’ve seen for fall travel? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:22 AM – Q5: What’s your favorite day trip destination during the fall? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:27 AM – Q6: What’s the best way to save on hotel bookings? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:32 AM – Q7: Tips when you're using alternative lodging sites like @Airbnb and @Flipkey? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:37 AM – Q8: What’s the best hotel deal you’ve seen for fall travel? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:42 AM – Q9: Where abroad would you recommend traveling this fall? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:47 AM – Q10: Do you prefer to splurge during fall or winter holiday travel? #AWDTravelChat
- 11:52 AM – Q11: If you could go anywhere with no budget for your fall vacation, where would you go? #AWDTravelChat
If you would like to become a sponsor for our chat or have questions, email the team at PR@airfarewatchdog.com.
All products and services mentioned on Airfarewatchdog are independently selected by our team of expert travelers. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.