Here's another chance to save some serious green on your trip to the Emerald Isle with Aer Lingus' Spring Sale to Ireland. The nation's flag-carrier has extended it's nonstop sale fares from all of its North American destinations to its hometown hub in Dublin (DUB) and to Shannon (SNN). Tickets start at just $415 roundtrip for travel through mid-June.
- Travel Period: April 1 - June 15, 2020.
- Travel Days of the Week: Daily on many routes, but will vary by departure airport.
- Blackout Dates: Varies by route, mostly on scattered dates in April around Easter.
- Minimum Stay: Saturday night stay required.
Some markets are only operated on limited days of the week, so you'll have to be flexible with your departure days.
Tickets must be booked by 6:59 pm ET, on Tuesday, March 10, 2020.
Itineraries are easiest to search on the Aer Lingus website, as other third-party booking sites are listing higher rates.
Nonstop sale flights to Dublin (DUB)
- Philadelphia to Dublin $415 roundtrip
- Toronto to Dublin $445 roundtrip - USD
- Hartford to Dublin $464 roundtrip
- Boston to Dublin $515 roundtrip
- New York-JFK to Dublin $515 roundtrip
- Newark to Dublin $515 roundtrip
- Chicago-ORD to Dublin $515 roundtrip
- Miami to Dublin $525 roundtrip
- Washington D.C. to Dublin $526 roundtrip
- Minneapolis to Dublin $570 roundtrip
- Los Angeles to Dublin $575 roundtrip
- Seattle to Dublin $605 roundtrip
- Orlando to Dublin $675 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Dublin $715 roundtrip
Nonstop sale flights to Shannon (SNN)
Saver fares only include a carry-on bag plus a personal item. Checked bag fees start at $55 each way when purchased online during booking. Baggage costs at the airport are a hefty $100 one-way for the first 50lbs/23kg piece.
For Saver fares to Ireland, seats will be assigned at random upon check-in. You may be able to pay a fee to choose a specific seat.
Related: Today's Best Flight Deals to Europe
Dates before April are considered winter travel and may be available for a slightly lower price.
To upgrade from the listed Saver fare tickets to a Smart fare on flights to Ireland is $120 roundtrip. This includes one free checked bag and advanced seat assignments.
Aer Lingus is also advertising sale fares to destinations throughout mainland Europe during the same spring travel window. Aer Lingus fares to other European cities outside of Ireland are all Smart fares, which include a carry-on bag, a personal item, and one free checked bag. This means it could be cheaper overall to fly Aer Lingus to mainland Europe instead of other carriers that charge for checked bags on the lowest fares.
As an example below, I found a flight departing Boston BOS on Monday, May 4, and returning from Dublin DUB on Sunday, May 17, 2020, for $515 roundtrip.