Extended: Alaska Airlines' originally published 48- hour flash sale has put another 24 on the clock. Until midnight tonight, you have another chance to score cheap flights starting at $39 one-way or $77 roundtrip are available throughout the continental U.S., Hawaii, Alaska, and on select international routes.
Other major carriers such as American, Delta, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, and United often price match along many of the routes, so make sure to compare to find the best deal for your spring getaway.
The advertised travel period and travel days of the week are listed below. Some routes have low fares outside of these dates and/or for travel on other days of the week.
- Travel Period: April 21 - June 10, 2020.
- Travel Days of the Week: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays for most routes.
- Travel to/from Hawaii: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- International Travel Days: Varies by route.
- Blackout Dates: None listed.
Click on the fare details below for more booking info.
Tickets must be purchased by Thursday, February 27, 2020, at 11:59 pm PT.
All fares are nonstop and also work in the reverse direction. Except for international routes.
- Los Angeles to San Jose $77 roundtrip
- San Jose to San Diego $77 roundtrip
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles $83 roundtrip
- Seattle to Boise $87 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Las Vegas $97 roundtrip
- Boise to Spokane $107 roundtrip
- Bozeman to Seattle $117 roundtrip
- San Diego to Fresno $117 roundtrip
- Los Angeles to Missoula $137 roundtrip
- Phoenix to San Francisco $137 roundtrip
- Denver to Seattle $147 roundtrip
- Seattle to Billings $177 roundtrip
- Austin to San Jose $177 roundtrip
- Boston to Los Angeles $197 roundtrip
- Seattle to Fairbanks $198 roundtrip
- Anchorage to Portland $198 roundtrip
- Kansas City to Seattle $217 roundtrip
- Detroit to Seattle $257 roundtrip
Flights to Hawaii on Sale
- San Francisco to Maui $278 roundtrip
- San Diego to Kona $278 roundtrip
- Sacramento to Maui $278 roundtrip
- San Jose to Kona $278 roundtrip
- Oakland to Kauai $278 roundtrip
- San Francisco to Honolulu $278 roundtrip
- San Diego to Maui $278 roundtrip
- Los Angeles to Maui $298 roundtrip
- Portland to Kauai $338 roundtrip
- Anchorage to Honolulu $377 roundtrip
International Flights on Sale
- Los Angeles to Guadalajara $258 roundtrip
- Los Angeles to Loreto $265 roundtrip
- San Diego to Puerto Vallarta $282 roundtrip
- Seattle to Kelowna $289 roundtrip
- San Diego to Los Cabos $304 roundtrip
- Portland to Los Cabos $386 roundtrip
These fares include one carry-on bag plus one small personal item. Checked bag fees start at $30 each way.
Saver Fares allow for limited seat selection in the back of the aircraft. However, finding seats next to a travel partner may be difficult on some routes. If you choose not to select a seat, one will be assigned to you during check-in.
Related: How to Fly Alaska Airlines
Alaska's Main fares are usually around $10-$35 more each way and include a wider selection of seats to choose from and allow ticket changes/upgrades for a fee. Checked bag fees are the same $30 each way.
Other major airlines that are matching are mostly Basic Economy fares with similar restrictions. The main difference is that United's Basic Economy only includes a small personal item. Southwest does not sell Basic Economy and includes two free checked bags.
As an example, I found seats departing Boston BOS on Wednesday, April 29, returning from Los Angeles LAX on Wednesday, May 6, 2020, for $197 roundtrip.