Here are today's fares for our 10 most popular domestic and international routes. It's a bit of a mixed bag this week, with some higher than they have been, some lower, and others have stayed the same. As always, you should book as soon as possible since fares are constantly changing.
All domestic fares are nonstop and on legacy carriers.
Our Top Subscribed Domestic Routes:
1. Los Angeles to Honolulu $457 roundtrip, nonstop, on Hawaiian
This is a bit higher than what we've been seeing, there are a few dates about $20 less for travel in March and April. This fare is good starting in January, through the beginning of March.
2. Los Angeles to New York City JFK $237 roundtrip, nonstop, on Delta, Alaska, or JetBlue
This fare is valid for travel scattered dates in December.
3. Philadelphia to Orlando $107 roundtrip, nonstop, on American
This basic economy fare is pretty amazing, and worth the restrictions. There is limited availability for travel in January and February.
4. Newark to Orlando $103 roundtrip, nonstop, on United
This fare is available for travel in January, and is lower than we've seen it lately.
5. Chicago ORD to Las Vegas $97 roundtrip, nonstop, on United
This fare is basic economy and is valid for travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in December and January.
6. Chicago ORD to Orlando $103 roundtrip, nonstop, on United
There is some availability for this fare in December, but better availability for travel in January, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
7. Atlanta to Las Vegas $197 roundtrip, nonstop, on Delta
A great price drop on this route! Travel Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays in January and February, with returns through mid March.
8. Dallas DFW to Las Vegas $109 roundtrip, nonstop, on American
This fare is valid for travel in January and February. You'll find fares for $97 on Sun Country, if you want to save a few dollars.
9. Boston to Orlando $167 roundtrip, nonstop, on JetBlue
This is a great fare from JetBlue, and is valid for travel for most of 2019, including some peak spring break dates.
10. Atlanta to New York City LGA $189 roundtrip, nonstop, on Delta
This fare is available for travel in January, with slightly higher fares ($193) through mid May.
Check out our weekend flight deals
Our Top Subscribed International Routes:
1. New York JFK to London LHR $396 roundtrip, nonstop, on Delta or Virgin Atlantic
Plan your spring vacation to Europe with this amazing fare! Travel in April and May.
2. Los Angeles to London LHR $453 roundtrip, nonstop, on United
A nice dip for this route. Travel beginning in mid January, through March.
3. New York JFK to Paris CDG $327 roundtrip, nonstop on Norwegian
This fare has lowered slightly in the past couple of weeks. It's valid for travel in late January through March.
4. Los Angeles to Paris CDG $416 roundtrip, nonstop on Norwegian
This is slightly lower than it has been, and is valid for travel beginning in mid January, through March.
5. Boston to London LHR $371 roundtrip, nonstop, on Delta or Virgin Atlantic
This is an amazing fare to London for spring travel. Travel starting in April, through mid June.
6. New York City JFK to Cancun $222 roundtrip, nonstop, on Delta
This fare is valid for travel on scattered dates in January, February and March. You may even find a few dates that are slightly cheaper! And, you may be able to book your spring break trip in March if you're flexible enough!
7. San Francisco to Paris CDG $374 roundtrip, nonstop, on Air France or Delta
This fare is valid for travel on scattered dates in January. You must be super flexible to get this one- I found seats departing San Francisco on Thursday, January 10, returning from Paris on Friday, January 18.
8. New York JFK to Montego Bay, Jamaica $431 on Delta
This fare hasn't changed in awhile - but they have expanded the travel dates- travel through June!
9. Minneapolis to Cancun $343 roundtrip, nonstop, on Delta
This is slightly lower than we have been seeing. It has scarce availability for departures through January, returning through February.
10. Los Angeles to San Jose, Cabo $382 roundtrip, nonstop, on Delta
THis fare has been around for a bit, and is available for travel January through mid March.