This is a two day sale. We say "almost" systemwide because Washington Dulles and Orange County/Santa Ana aren't included.
Travel up until February school vacay, but you can be sure that peak holiday travel will be more expensive on most routes.
Fares range from $49 to $159 each way, which, come to think of it, is pretty close to their normal fares. Book at Southwest.com.
The fine print:
Book by November 13 for travel December 2, 2008 - February 11, 2009.
21-day advance purchase.
Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.50 per takeoff and landing, airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9, and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5.00 one-way.
- Available only on southwest.com.
- 21-day advance purchase is required.
- Purchase November 11 through November 13, 2008, midnight central standard time.
- Travel December 2, 2008 through February 11, 2009.
- Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.50 for each flight segment. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.
- Fares do not include airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9.00 and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5.00 one-way.
- Seats are limited. Fares vary by destination and may not be available on all flights during key travel dates (12/20/08 - 1/4/09).
- Travel not available to/from Orange County, CA or Washington (Dulles), DC
- Offer applies to Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service.
- This fare is available for one-way travel.
- If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare's rules apply.
- Tickets are nonrefundable but (except for tickets purchased through our Group Tickets program)
may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare.