This is a two day sale. We say "almost" systemwide because Washington Dulles and Orange County/Santa Ana aren't included.
Travel up until February school vacay, but you can be sure that peak holiday travel will be more expensive on most routes.
Fares range from $49 to $159 each way, which, come to think of it, is pretty close to their normal fares. Book at Southwest.com.
The fine print:
Book by November 13 for travel December 2, 2008 - February 11, 2009.
21-day advance purchase.
Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.50 per takeoff and landing, airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9, and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5.00 one-way.
- Available only on southwest.com.
- 21-day advance purchase is required.
- Purchase November 11 through November 13, 2008, midnight central standard time.
- Travel December 2, 2008 through February 11, 2009.
- Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.50 for each flight segment. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.
- Fares do not include airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9.00 and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5.00 one-way.
- Seats are limited. Fares vary by destination and may not be available on all flights during key travel dates (12/20/08 - 1/4/09).
- Travel not available to/from Orange County, CA or Washington (Dulles), DC
- Offer applies to Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service.
- This fare is available for one-way travel.
- If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare's rules apply.
- Tickets are nonrefundable but (except for tickets purchased through our Group Tickets program)
may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare.
All products and services mentioned on Airfarewatchdog are independently selected by our team of expert travelers. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.