Scrappy little Allegiant Airlines, which sells seats only on its own Web site, is now selling tickets on some of its newly announced nonstop routes. These include:
- Rapid City/ Mesa, AZ (near Phoenix) $138 RT (service begins Nov. 21)
- Rockford, IL/Ft. Lauderdale $118 RT (service begins Dec. 14)
- Mesa, AZ/Rockford $158 RT (service begins Nov. 16)
- Chattanooga/Ft. Lauderdale $118 RT (service begins Dec. 13)
- Allentown, PA/Ft. Lauderdale $138 RT (service begins Nov. 14)
- Knoxville/Ft. Lauderdale $188 RT (service begins Nov. 14)
Be warned that Allegiant charges for checked luggage and advance seat assignments, but if you travel light, at these fares, who cares?
All products and services mentioned on Airfarewatchdog are independently selected by our team of expert travelers. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.