Oops! This deal has expired or sold out. Here’s another great deal we found today.
Find This Fare
Find This Fare
Find This Fare Now
Jan 08, 2019 - Mar 06, 2019
Tue, Wed, Sat
What You Need To Know
- Fare found on Spirit.com. Lower fares may be available for Spirit's $9 fare club members.
- This fare only includes one small "personal item" carry-on that does not exceed 18x14x8 inches and will fit underneath your seat. Standard sized carry-on or checked baggage require an additional charge (starting at $35/$30 each way respectively). Lower bag fees are available for $9 fare club members. Baggage fees are least expensive when paid for at initial booking. Slightly higher fees apply if you purchase before or during online check-in and much higher fees apply at the airport.
- To get this fare, you must also accept a Spirit assigned seat at check-in and print your boarding pass at home or at an airport kiosk. Choosing a specific seat or using a human airport agent requires additional charges.
- This fare includes Spirit.com's passenger usage fee & fuel charge (online booking fees) of $4-$30 each way ($8-$60 roundtrip). These fees can be avoided by booking at an airport counter. View the Spirit 101 link on their homepage or visit Spirit.com/OptionalServices for more information on Spirit's many fees.
- During booking on Spirit.com, you can purchase the "Thrills Combo". This includes one checked bag up to 50 lbs., one standard sized carry-on bag, seat selection, priority boarding, and Flight Flex (one no fee flight change) for less than purchasing all of these options separately.
- This flight is non-stop.
- This fare is only available when booked direct on the airline's website.
- This deal was found over a handful of dates.
- All mandatory taxes/fees are included in the price.
- Baggage fees, if applicable, and other optional fees are not included.
- Tax-inclusive fare may be a few dollars higher or lower depending on the airport you connect through, if any.
Our Top Los Angeles Hotels
Your Travel Dates: to
We did the hard work!
We’ve analyzed hotels and found the best values.