This flight deal has expired or sold out!
See other great deals we found today on this route!
Chicago, IL (ORD) to Queretaro, Mexico (QRO)
Find This Fare
Find This Fare
Find This Fare Now
Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun
What You Need To Know
- Book this fare on Volaris.com by selecting the "up to 50% off" promo for year-round travel.
- Promo code VUEH50 expires Sep. 17, 2019, at 11:59 pm CT. However, the lowest available fare can change at any time.
- Travel to Mexico Mon/Sat; Travel from Mexico Sun/Fri.
- This is the lowest fare found within the promo code travel period and may not be available throughout the entire travel period or on a daily basis. Some routes are seasonal and may not operate through the entire travel period. Lower fares may be available for Volaris VClub members.
- Volaris Basic fares include a total of 22 lbs. in two standard sized carry-on bags. You can add extra weight to your carry-on allowance for a small fee (starting at $24 each way) or add a checked bag up to 55 lbs. (starting at $38 each way). Baggage fees are least expensive when paid for at initial booking. Slightly higher fees apply if you add baggage prior to the day of travel and even higher fees apply at the airport.
- This price includes the $29 USD (approximate) non-resident fee. Price will be about $29 less for Mexican passport holders or others exempt from this fee.
- Wow! This is an incredible price for this route.
- This flight is non-stop.
- This price can only be found when using a promo code, and booked direct with the airline. Promo Code: VUEH50
- This deal was found over a handful of dates.
- Fare must be purchased by: September 17, 2019.
- No advanced purchase required.
- Black out dates apply: Holidays
- All mandatory taxes/fees are included in the price.
- Baggage fees, if applicable, and other optional fees are not included.
- Tax-inclusive fare may be a few dollars higher or lower depending on the airport you connect through, if any.
Our Top Queretaro City Hotels
Your Travel Dates: to
We did the hard work!
We’ve analyzed hotels and found the best values.