Saving money on your trip to paradise? We like the sound of that. Hawaiian Airlines is offering their frequent flyer members a savings of 10-20% on their next flight to Hawaii.
How can you get in on the deal? First you need to be enrolled in their frequent flyer program. Not a member of the HawaiianMiles program? It's free so sign up today.
Once enrolled, go to Hawaiian Airline's website offering this promotion. In the middle of the page, enter in your HawaiianMiles progam number and hit the submit button. An eCertificate for 10% will be placed in your account - so the next time you book a ticket on the website, you can save 10%. If you are already a current Hawaiian Airlines Visa Card holder, you will be provided with a 20% savings eCertificate.
As with any offer, please read all the rules for the eCertificate. Rules include:
- register for an eCertificate by August 31, 2009
- originating cities: Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Portland, or Seattle
- dates of travel: August 15, 2009 through March 1, 2010
- blackout dates: December 17, 2009 through January 4, 2010
- book travel by December 31, 2009
Most importantly, eCertificates are limited and are on a first-come, first served basis. So don't miss out if you are flying to Hawaii soon.