Midwest Airlines is having a late summer and fall travel sale to every city on their route map.
Here are the finer details:
Purchase by Friday, July 17th. 21-day advance purchase required. Good for travel on Tuesday/Wednesday. A minimum 3-night stay may be required. Seats are limited. Tickets must be bought at the airline's website.
Travel valid between July 28 through November 18th except for: travel to/from Las Vegas, Orlando, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle/Tacoma, and Tampa (Sept. 1 - Nov. 18); travel to/from Louisville (Aug. 2 - Nov. 18).
Sample routes include:
- Kansas City to/from San Francisco or Seattle/Tacoma - $198 round-trip
- Kansas City to/from Atlanta - $248 roundtrip
- Milwaukee to/from Orlando - $158 roundtrip
- Milwaukee to/from Tampa - $178 roundtrip
- Milwaukee to/from Las Vegas - $238 roundtrip
- Omaha to/from Louisville - $218 roundtrip
- Omaha to/from Newark - $258 roundtrip
Other news: Starting Saturday, August 1st, Midwest Airlines will offer non-stop service between Milwaukee and Los Angeles. Previously, to fly between those cities, you had to change planes/stop in Kansas City. Roundtrip fares start at $238.