Hot dogs, hamburgers, American flags, fireworks and a parade. The joys of an Independence Day weekend. Try something new this year and catch all the festivities in another U.S. city.
Midwest Airlines is having a 4th of July Sale to/from their Milwaukee, Kansas City and Omaha markets. Here are some of the cities on sale for an Independence Day getaway:
- $198 to/from Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis or Nashville
- $228 to/from Atlanta, Boston, Denver, NY LaGuardia or Washington DC
- $268 to/from Los Angeles or San Francisco
- $218 to/from New York LaGuardia
- $258 to/from Los Angeles or San Francisco
- $278 to/from Boston, Philadelphia or Washington DC
- $238 to/from Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis, or Nashville
- $278 to/from Atlanta, Dallas/Ft.Worth, Newark, Philadelphia or Pittsburgh
Outbound travel valid for June 26th to July 4th. Return travel is valid for July 4-7th. Minimum one-night stay required. Purchase tickets at Midwest's website by midnight Central time, Monday, June 22nd. Seats are limited.