The fares are generally very good and there are some extraordinary bargains to be had on usually pricey routes to cities like Lisbon, Moscow, Tel Aviv, and Vienna. Destinations included in the sale are:
- Madrid, Barcelona
- Bilbao, Malaga, Santiago, Sevilla, Valencia
- Lisbon, Porto, Rome, Milan, Venice, Athens
- Paris, Nice, Geneva, Zurich, Vienna, Moscow
- Amsterdam, Brussels, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich
- Tel Aviv, Cairo, Algiers, Casablanca
For departures before May 15, fares to Spain and the rest of Europe start at $450 (or $500-560 incl. taxes, depending on the destination). Points beyond Europe are $200-400 more.
You can travel through Dec. 31 with a 30-day maximum stay, but prices are higher after May 15 and tickets must be purchased by May 31. Iberia Plus members earn double frequent flier points.