Southwest is having a turkey sale on select routes. Hopefully one of them is yours.
Here's the fine print:
Additional taxes, fees, and restrictions:
- Available only on southwest.com.
- 14-day advance purchase is required.
- Purchase November 7 through November 10, 2008, midnight central standard time.
- Travel November 21 through November 28, 2008.
- Blackout date: November 26, 2008.
- Offer applies to Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service.
- Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.50 for each flight segment. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.
- This fare is available for one-way travel.
- Seats are limited and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Fares do not include airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9 and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5 one-way.
- If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare's rules apply.
- Fares are nonrefundable but (except for tickets purchased through our Group Tickets program) may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the full unrestricted fare.